Although I do my best to make this site compliant with all browsers, not having CSS is a big miss on this one. Consider coming out of that CLIshit browser, you fatass neckbeard.

Updated license, source code

[linkstandalone]

Just because it was now convenient to do so, and my source code got a lot cleaner, I made my site's source code public.

It's hosted on GitHub, check it out here.

I also switched to the GPLv3, replacing the previous BSD-2-Clause license.

Although you probably shouldn't contribute, you can look at the source code.

And maybe repurpose the build system if you want, I don't know. It's just open, that's all.